Closing date is 30th April 2019.
Salaried GP Required – 4 Sessions negotiable
We are looking to offer an opportunity to join a superb well organised training and dispensing practice with a practice population of 11,000 working over 2 sites in a pleasant semi-rural location. We are keen to support GP career development and would encourage you to establish and build on any special interest areas. Flexible working is actively encouraged.
- Modern purpose build premises
- Sessions negotiable plus a share of extended hours
- Competitive salary, indemnity fees paid on top of salary
- NHS Pension enrollment
- EMIS Web practice
- High achieving friendly GMS practice in all aspects (QOF, DES, LES, CES, Prescribing)
- Rural / semi urban practice on the outskirts of Reading
- Part dispensing purpose built main surgery with one branch surgery
- 5 partners and 2 salaried doctors
- Training practice for F2s and GP Registrars
- Excellent and well integrated nursing team including minor illness and nurse prescribing
- Close working relationship with health visitor and district nursing teams who are based on site
- Last CQC Rating – Good
- Full secretarial support
- Supportive environment
- Workflow Optimisation Implemented
- In-house clinical meeting weekly
Part-time Receptionist Required – Shifts between 8.00am and 6.30pm Monday to Friday – Hours negotiable
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced receptionist to join a friendly and high achieving practice with 11, 800 patients.
General Practice experience preferred but not essential as training will be given.
We are looking for someone who is flexible with excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skills who enjoys dealing with the public.
We are a part dispensing/training practice using EMIS WEB.
Dispenser Required – Hours negotiable, £9.68 per hour
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Dispenser to join our friendly team. The ideal candidate will have experience as a dispenser (NVQ2 or equivalent) operating in a busy environment, preferable GP Surgery experience. Good team and communication skills are essential. The position is part-time Monday to Friday, shifts between 8.00am and 6.30pm, hours negotiable.
Deputy Practice Manager- Starting April/May 2019 – 20 hours per week
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual to become our Deputy Practice Manager and to join our friendly and forward looking team.
NHS experience is not necessary as more importantly we are looking for experience of managing teams, excellent administration and organisation skills, prioritisation skills and a willingness to learn.
The role includes:
- Supporting the Practice Manager in the management of the practice to deliver high quality care to the patient population, and deputise in her absence
- Responsible for day to day operations, liaising with all members of the practice team (7 GPs and 23 staff), the patients, community services, hospital services and members of other statutory bodies
The ideal candidate would have:
- Experience of leading and managing administration teams , no matter how small
- Ideally HR experience but not essential
- Is an effective project manager, good at delegation and prioritisation
- Has a positive attitude and is flexible and effective
- Works well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Has a high standard of general education
- A degree of IT literacy
- Ideally knowledge of EMIS web but not essential
The hours will be part-time 20 hours per week negotiable Monday to Friday with flexibility
As a practice we:
Have regular away days to engage and support staff whilst developing our practice
- Are pioneers of care planning to promote engagement and self-management of patients with long term conditions
- Are a training practice including teaching of medical students from Oxford University
- Have a diverse population of 10,800 patients with a growing list
- Are an active member of our CCG
- Have an excellent clinical team and an enthusiastic and hardworking non clinical team
- Have purpose built premises within easy reach of London and Oxford and with excellent local schools