although part-time or salaried would be considered.
Theale Medical Centre, Reading, Berkshire
Due to retirement of our senior partner we are looking for a caring, approachable, enthusiastic, and committed doctor to join our friendly and supportive team.
Preferably full-time but we would consider part-time or a salaried position.
We are based in a purpose built surgery in beautiful West Berkshire on the outskirts of Reading. Theale has good links to London, Oxford and the south coast and excellent schools locally.
- CQC rated GOOD
- Training Practice – recently successfully re-inspected
- 10,700 patients
- Part dispensing with one branch surgery
- Currently 5 partners and 2 salaried doctors
- Excellent and well integrated nursing team including minor illness, nurse led chronic disease clinics and nurse prescribing
- High QoF achievement, participate in enhanced services
- Full involvement with the local CCG
- Close working relationship with health visitor and district nursing teams who are based on site.
- Paper light using EMIS WEB/EPS
- Efficient administrative team offering support to improve GP workload, and developing workflow systems
Informal visits are welcome: please contact our Practice Manager, Lisa Smith
Closing date: Wednesday 31st January 2018
Applications in writing, covering letter and CV to be sent to our Practice Manager, Lisa Smith
Theale Medical Centre, Englefield Road, Theale. Reading. RG7 5AS
Gen: 0118 930 3081